Thursday, 11 January 2018
The message today centers around Mark 16:9-20; where we find a format of sorts. It's interesting to note that it begins with Yeshua appearing to Mary Magdalene, out of whom He had cast seven demons and continues with His appearing to the eleven when He said that all who believe in Him will, In His name cast our demons.
If we count the number of times the word faith or believe which in Hebrew comes from the root faith is used in this text; we can easily see this teaching is centered on faith OR lack of faith.
Lets look at the breakdown of Yeshua's instruction to them and to us, beginning with verse 15.
* they are rebuked for their unbelief
* He tells them to go into the world and share the Gospel, which is the love of Yeshua to all mankind. This love brings forgiveness and healing.
* Believe and be baptized = saved
* Don't believe = condemned
* Then come the signs and wonders that follow those who believe.
I see Yeshua stressing the importance for us to continue in the faith till the end. He covered the sins of mankind. When we believe, God sees Yeshua and not us or our sins. When we do not believe, He sees us and our sins.
As long as we dwell in faith, we will accomplish what He has given us to do in this lifetime; the reason we were born and the destiny we are to fulfill.
From the Harvest of Asher Facebook page.